Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, April 30

Milan - Lac Maggiore




Well our trip is progressing well, another day, another day of yummy food, foreign drivers, (well I suppose I'm the foreigner)

The gardens on the Island were beautiful - and we got great opposing shots!

Me & Mike looking out the garden
Mike left yesterday - and Mike's mom MaryLou has joined me for the rest of the trip - today we're going to the Città Centràle and going to see the Duomo in Milano, taking the Metro - then we'll eat prosciutto è fromaggio panzorotti - sp? (actually they are fried sandwiches not grilled, but a local favorite). Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the equivalent to Labor Day so many things are closed - we hope to go to Venézia Wednesday and Thursday. So much to see and so little time.

1 comment:

  1. wow my hometown!! i just recently found out that im 50% italian..my moms side is all full blooded italians..

    HOW FUN that mike surprised you!!

    enjoy the trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!