Countdown to Hawaii

Sunday, April 29

Isola Bella






Well my first day here was fabulous - even more so because my very sweet husband Mike came to Italy for the weekend and surprised me here!! He was in Dubai for the week so he came and met me at my friend's house in Milan - we had a great day yesterday - we went to Lac Maggiore - similar to Lac Como (aka George Clooney made famous) but less crowded but nonetheless beautiful....

It has been so much fun with Max, Louise & Sophia. Sophia makes me miss my own little guys so I made sure I took pictures of them before I left with my new portable camera! Good thing Auntie NuNu has the same one so I could download pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Hey whos that good lookin couple with the kid???

    Im so glad you came out! Im having lots of fun, hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant Max, Sophia and I, not Max and Mike and Sophia, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I saw the picture of you in the garden and was like "who is that random couple?" What a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!