Well Mike got me a new Mac so I've been kinda in and out with my access..... so far - I'm not impressed. I can't get my email so I have to keep running over to my old computer to log on and get my email over there... I guess as I get older I start to hate change more and more! I feel like an old lady!
I leave next week for Italiano, so not ready, but it will be all good once I get on that plane.....
I cheered so loud after AI last night I was sure I woke up my kids up - okay, I just wrote a whole bunch - hit something and it deleted it all, but I couldn't "UNDO", strike 2 for the Mac
Anyway - as I was saying - I told Mike if Blake got voted off before (oh and the monitor is much bigger, but the writing is much smaller, good think I got lasik done because I don't know how people can see the silly screen) Sanjaya I wasn't going to watch anymore!
I cheated and read that Sanjaya got booted before the show was on. Did you watch Lost? Weird!
ReplyDeleteoh no fun trying to figure out a Mac computer!!
ReplyDeletewow- one more week and your gone-how crazy!
when did you get lasik??