Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, April 2

Super Sunday

Today was such a nice day - we got up to the kids clamoring into our room with Leggo my Eggo's, strawberries, and juice on a tray for breakfast in bed. They even brought in the paper and had Lucas carry the syrup! They are really cute.

Conference was nice too - we didn't have our act together yesterday because of back to back ball game, pictures, pictures, ball game - then cleaned our garage all day until Mike went to the Priesthood session.

Today we had Conference Bingo and word searches going on and they loved it - then we did those silly little boondoggle things with the kids -hey whatever entertains them I guess.

We went on a family bicycle ride - I haul Lucas around so it makes for a good workout for me! The missionaries came over for dinner - that was nice too - haven't had them in a while because we share them with another ward, Sundays are hard to come by and M-Th they do a "pick up" meal - so you don't actually have them in the house those days. Which is easier since the husbands generally don't come home until late anyway.

Friday was nice because I got to go to the Temple with Linda - it seems like it has been forever since I've been so it was nice to get there and do some work. All in all a nice weekend. I think Conference is a nice break in the routine - where you still have "church" without having to "go to church".

I should be off to bed, it's a short busy week! I need that Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. oh i like the "pick up meal" idea!

    sounds like a fun weekend for the family..and TOO cute about breakfast in bed!! boy they are trained!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!