Hey Holly, you have been tagged!
Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blog friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules.
Have fun!
Thanks Michelle for tagging me! Not sure how interesting it will be let's see:
1. I need things to be orderly and planned - but sometimes too lazy to do it
2. I want to learn (more) French & Italian - one day Chinese
3. I play the flute and want to play in an orchestra when I grow up
4. I like old war movies (new ones are too bloody) & foreign films
5. I'm starting to get many gray hairs and not liking it
6. I love international travel - not so keen on driving domestic
7. I love purses although I keep them in the closet at home
So here's who I tag - although you may have been already! Have a great day!
Jenny
Melinda
Lauralee
Auntie Nu
Laura
Stephanie
Rachel
I love number one! I am so the same way! ha!
ReplyDeleteI will do it after the whole Halloween thing!
Thanks for going along. I loved learning new things about you. Stephen plays in the Temple Hill Orchestra. Maybe you should join him. Have fun on vacation!
ReplyDeleteAh man, I was tagged this the other day. Looks like since it's the second one I will have to do it :)
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you played the flute.
love learning more about you! when you grow up! love it!
ReplyDelete