It was really fun I got to meet some of the great people he trained with and hung out with some of the girlfriends - we cheered the boys on (the girls did the Sprint distance the day before) and got pictures of all the friends - the 3 hours went by so fast! I was wishing I was out there too!
On Monday we had those great seats behind Homeplate again at the A's game - we had 7 seats so we invited 2 of the Smiths to come along - Chris stayed home with the other boys and watched Lucas and Linda and Judson came along with us - we had a blast - Linda and I were so sick - all of the food is free - so you just order whatever is on the junk menu..... we had popcorn, nachos, pizza, shrimp salad, mini cheeseburgers, ice cream, licorice, chips, hotdogs, hot chocolate, cookies....ugh, so gross..........but very fun - and best of all (even though we had to leave because it was getting late) the game was great and the A's won!
I'm not a camping girl, but that looks like a lot of fun! I bet you could have done it! Are you going to go for it next year?
ReplyDeleteFree Food!! I'd even sit through a ball game for all-you-can-eat free junk food! I bet you and Linda had a blast!
Congrats to Mike on the triathlon. One day I'll do one of those too (but not such a long one!). The A's game sounds like a ton of fun...it's always nice to share outings like that with good friends.
ReplyDeleteLinda said that her and Judson had a great time. Especially all the good food they got for free!!!! That one picture with all the people and bikes???? GOOD HELL, is all I can say. Too many people for me. A job well done for Mike.
ReplyDeleteIt does look like madness, but what an incredible experience! Nice work on the seats behind homeplate! LIVE sporting events are so much mkore fun when you're NOT in the nosebleed section!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow--woodstock is a perfect term for that. My husband wants to train for a sprint that takes place next spring. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Congrats to Mike on a job well done!
ReplyDeleteCool to have such great seats for the game.
go go go mike! i didnt know he was such a stud!! whoo hoo!!
ReplyDeletefree food--can it get any more fabulous!?!??! i heard there were "cutie" boys too to look at-SERIOUSLY can it GET any better!!!!
That sounds so fun. What a score to get such great tickets. Gotta love Cisco.
ReplyDelete