Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, May 15

Ahhhhhhh

This weekend is my first girls weekend in forever - I know - I get to go to a foreign country by myself to see my BFF but having a local Girls weekend is just something I never get to schedule into the calendar.

So this weekend I plan on doing this.....




A little of this......




And a lot of this......



This time there are 4 of going - most places were already sold out so that was all we could sleep with - we're going to Calistoga for Mudbaths and Massages - it should be fun, I just bought a boat load of unhealthy snacks, a book & my friend Laura is bringing toe nail polish to go along as well....so tomorrow I'm off!!!

9 comments:

  1. enjoy! sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What book did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good For You!!! Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun. I wish I were going too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds heavenly! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a blast! Oh,and the website to our house builder www.fultonhomes.com. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girls weekend whoo hoo!! big fan of those for sure!!

    enjoy your time--especially all the good grub!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great time! Sounds so nice to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!