It sounds like your Mother's Day was a great one! I like the comment your husband gave you, at the end of the day. It is good for these hubby's of ours to realize what we do all day. :)
I'm going to have to take that typing test. I am curious to see what the results will be. I'll let you know! :)
I am glad you got to have such a nice day for mothers day. That fruit basket is amazing! How fun to get together with linda every year!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like your Mother's Day was a great one! I like the comment your husband gave you, at the end of the day. It is good for these hubby's of ours to realize what we do all day. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to take that typing test. I am curious to see what the results will be. I'll let you know! :)
I know.. I love doing that.. but if I start.. it is hard for me to stop.. I keep trying to beat myself! :)
ReplyDelete