Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, May 22

Finally an update


Here we are enjoying a fabulous dinner at Brannan's in Calistoga. My friends and I had a wonderful trip - it was so relaxing and we ate and ate and ate, I think I gained 4 pounds!!!!!

The spa was really relaxing - not quite as elegant as I would have expected - it was one of the oldest mud bath places in Calistoga (I only went for the massage, not the mud....)

But we have a good combo - we all love to eat and shop. I got a really cute linen pair of pants and a cute blouse - all with Hawaii in mind of course (we're going next month!)

On our way home we stopped at the Coach outlet and I couldn't resist my purse fetish and bought one of those cute sling purses that holds absolutely nothing - but it was a steal!!!!



Michele & Laura



Me & Judy



Judy's fabulous Ahi dinner



Michele & I shared the Salmon & Pork - to die for!!!!!



Today was Lucas' Bike day at school - he was so proud of his bike!



Last week before my girls trip it was back-to-school night....




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time you had! I am jelous you were by a coach outlet. How fun to shop and shop. I am glad you had such a fun time even if the spa wasn't the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any day out is a great day out!

    Woohoo for a great deal on a new purse!

    Your boys are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend to me. I am sure you were able to relax and have a fun time with friends.

    I love Coach purses. Where's the picture? :D

    What island are you going to? We are going to Kauai in July.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!