Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, October 29

Ah Paris

Louise put lots of pictures on her's too....


Tyler's favori: Chocolate Chaud, pain du (au?) Pomme, Tour Eiffle et Notre Dame
Chandler's favori: Quiche Lorraine, petit dejeuner, dejeuner et diner
Ian's favori: pain du Pomme et Tour Eiffle
Lucas' favori: baguette - TOUR EIFFLE! (avec Dora the Explorer & Sophia)
Michel's favori - crepes!
Et Moi? La France est magnifique!


Parisi's on their home land

Je t'aime

Glowing in front of the L'arc de Triomphe d'etoile on the Champs Elysees
Cruisin' in the Rain



La Seine



Notre Dame


La Louvre

Tour Eiffle


9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend for the family and Ian's birthday. LOVE the pics - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing weekend.. great pictures.. and great french!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing that you get to go to all of these amazing places!! I am so jealous! What an amazing experience for your family. i hope you are feeling well so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling over all your photos. What a grand experience you guys are having. Thanks for sharing your fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am on my way .:)
    Love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun! I love Tyler's hat-very Paris. I'm so impressed with your French Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT incredible pics!!! I'm so envious of your visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Paris. I bet it's nice to be so close.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!