Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, February 7

Snow Day #3 & Getting Ready









The kids got to play one more day in the snow this week. They finally went back on Thursday but of course now it is Mid-Winter break! So we are heading to Switzerland! You know how it is when you are packing for a big trip? Try 7 people, 2 strollers, 7 luggage including ski gear - Plane, Trains, & 2 hotel rooms - and 2 hotels!!! Yikes - wish us luck!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Switzerland, what a fun trip. How long will you be gone?
    Take lots of pictures and stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time-you are brave to do that with such a little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! We just got back from out trip and I feel your pain. It is so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exhausted reading about your packing. Hope you guys are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, HUGE snowmen! Fun times for the Crane Clan!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!