Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, December 5

Hump Day

This Wednesday is especially good and I'll tell you why:

1. It starts as late day - the kids go to school an hour later - so theoretically we get to sleep in
2. My turns to drive the carpool are over for the week
3. Tyler's dance classes were canceled for the evening - no driving around!
4. I get to go to a craft night tonight
5. Bunco is tomorrow night
6. My house was cleaned yesterday so today I can relax
7. Mike is coming home late so I don't "have" to cook dinner
8. Because of my bad shot reaction (and Ian's scary peanut butter reaction) we don't have shots this week
9. I did inventory and most of my Christmas Shopping is done
10. My decorations are officially UP!
11. (a late add in) It was 70 degrees today so I played baseball in the street with the boys and their friends! I think I threw out my back!


My cute man fixing the lights


Our traditional tree - I love the handmade or
personalized ornaments we have - fun



Linda and I made these homemade stockings about 8 years ago
and have added extras after each new kiddo -
hopefully she'll post a pix of hers too

10 comments:

  1. Those are some really great reasons for a great week. Cute stuff around the house. I hope you get feeling better from those pesky shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house/tree/decorations are adorable! and love that things are going better . huge bummer about your back hope it goes away fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stockings are darling! I'm hoping to get our stuff out this weekend. I mailed off cards today! yeah! Scary about your back, that can be really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what cute stockings :)

    what a great list! How cool that you all got to sleep in. I don't get to sleep in that often.

    So sorry about your back girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for hump days that are great! I hope it continues through the weekend. Oh, and your house looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed you are nearly done with the shopping! I am about half there!

    Love the cute homemade ornaments...their the best! And the stockings are awesome! I had aspirations of doing the same, but never got around to it. Thus, Target supplied ours.

    Nice to enjoy sunny weather, but your poor, poor back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hump days are always good-dont you guys still do lunch?!?!

    i too love the handmade ornaments...

    ouch about the back-that cant be good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your house looks great.. I can't believe you are about done shopping! lucky you!

    wow.. the warm weather sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house looks so warm, and festive! The stockings are darling! It sounds like you have had a great week! Sorry about your back though. It is never fun to have your back go out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your decorations Holly! I remember coming to your house for Linda's baby shower...such a beautiful home!! You have great taste my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!