Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Last night we went to dinner for my Grandpa's 75th bday since everyone has come into town for Christmas. We had a yummy chinese dinner. My grandma (my mom's mom) is in the hospital again so it is slightly somber of a celebration. I am discouraged this by her prognosis and her spirit. She is tired of fighting so I'm not sure how much longer we will have with her.

We went to see her last night and then went to see the Temple Lights - it is so beautiful every year - we are so lucky to have a temple so close by.


The hand bell and my flute solo went off really well at Church and we had a wonderful sacrament - well actually we performed in two wards - so I got a double dose of Christmas testimonies and it was wonderful. This year I had our family draw names to hand make a gift for each other - I'm looking forward to it the most I think!!


I'm getting my house ready - we have our big Christmas Eve party with my dad's family tonight and tomorrow with my mom's so I have lots of things to do - Merry Christmas!!!!



10 comments:

  1. What a great family photo! I love the handmade gift idea! My kids used the colorful popsicle sticks I got for the chores (I've been putting off) and made decorations for the tree! :) Merry Christmas! What a gift to be able to share beautiful music with so many people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Christmas was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--great photo of you guys in front of the temple. Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I was going to tell you what a great family picture you have in front of the temple, but it looks like everyone already did. :) Hope your Christmas was a good one, we will keep your Grandma in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cute photos--apparently green army look was the "theme" for your kids?!?!? too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great Christmas with your family! Have a happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! I hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful picture of your family!!!
    So how did you party go ???



    Oh i love your Christmas card. So cute.

    I hope you had a wonderful new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That family pic looks like it belongs on a christmas card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures! love the one in front of the temple! thanks for the christmas card! fun to do homemade gifts.. how did it all go?
    take care!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!