Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, January 11

Bunco!!!



I love going to Bunco - luckily I was invited to join my next door neighbor's group - she has great friends - and now they are my friends!! This is Pajama Bunco where you just come in your jammies and eat easy out of the package type foods and have F-U-N - I figure you'd spend more on going out to a movie (it's $11 here) and not talk to anyone else than the $10 it costs me to hang out with cool ladies - and hey, sometimes I win so I can pay the babysitter.

I brought my camera and took a quick pix at the end, it was funny they were saying, oh move the wine glass - yeah, let the mormon girl move the glass ha ha, that's why we're laughing so hard. Happy Day tomorrow is Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! I go to a bunco group, but we rarely play bunco - we chat, eat, do crafts, go to movies, go out to eat, etc. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! Your so right, that is way better than sitting in a movie where you can't visit with each other.
    I love girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Bunco great!! How are you Holly? Ya, finally caved into Linda's demands that I start blogging. I'm excited and I have enjoyed reading your blog for the past year!!!! Your kids have really grown up since I saw them last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love bunco! so you guys play for cash? we play for prizes usually home decor. or other gifty things. so fun! looks like a great group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love bunco :)
    What a fun night with your friends !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have yet to ever play Bunco. Glad you had a good time with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I like bunco.. looks like a fun time! so fun to have new friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like everyone is having so much fun! I haven't played bunco in forever! Good for you for getting out, and having fun with the gals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got your package today! THank you so much. The lotion is my favorite kind. I am so happy to have one to put in my purse!

    I am glad you had such a good holiday and I am sorry about your grandma. That is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love our bunco group if that is what you call it. I think we have only played the game 2 times. Funny about the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun!! Bunco is fun. It has been years since I played with a group but I remember how fun it is. Just to hang out with friends is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any readon to party is a good reason! Isn't the Bunco really secondary? heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh good times!! our bishop made a stink and essentially said we shouldnt be participating in bunco--dangt!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!