Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, February 18

Crazy Cycling!!!

We were a bit crazy this Saturday - I did this ride - but my mistake was going on this website first to check it out - thought you'd like to see it - not sure if I plugged in all the distances completely, but it was 41 miles!!!!!! My legs were hash - I'm always so wiped out on Saturday night!

I thought it would play for you, but it just shows it I think - it was up, down, sideways, downways, up a steep hill, down again - I was scared!

The rest of the weekend was low-key - we had a really good FHE on Sunday night - the Missionaries came over and did it with us. It was about the First Vision and was fun. Chandler had Landon (Linda's #4) come over and we swapped for Ian - good times - with the day off we're just hanging out - Mike is "working" of course so the rest of us have to move around with quiet voices and feet!!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't imagine doing 41 miles, except in a car. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! 41 miles :) How fun. I would love to go on a bike ride with your sometime:)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats insane!! my 2 friends did a half century--only they missed a turn & it ended up being 65 miles! HELLO!!that not a mistake i want to encounter!!!

    loved your vday shout out to mike--he's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! You should feel so proud! How fun to swap kids and have the missionaried involved with FHE! Mixing things up is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly,
    I'm so jealous that you get to bike... outside... and you're moving! Too much snow on the ground here. I'll be thinking of you when I make my way through the sleet and the snow at 5:30 tomorrow morning on my way to spin class in a dark basement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you can still walk? Oh, my congrats on such an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a serious bike ride. Holy cow. I am amazed at how far you can go!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!