Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day!


Here are a few things about my funny valentine...


V - ery cute
A - lways thinking of others
L - oves to be with ME!
E - njoys date night
N - ever gets mad when I over schedule
T - ravel Bug - he's been to 4/7 continents
I - nterested in constantly learning
N - eat - his spots are generally all clear, it's the public areas in the house I could use a lending hand!
E - asy on the eyes - always has been - and getting better with age.....

The boys and I are on our own for most of this Valentine evening - Mike is working out with Team and Training and Tyler has dance.....we'll have to see what's up for dinner!! I worked the 3rd grade party today - ice cream sundays - so easy - I had guilt that this was the party I was in charge of!!! Happy Valentines Day!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute post. Don't feel guilty about the party! :D

    Have a great evening/dinner! Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!
    I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh. Happy Valentines Day to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buon San Valentino! hope you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative - Glad you are so smart and made that party easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet post, cute hubby. and smart party mom. way to go on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative! I am loving all these awesome lovey posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very creative way to show your honey that you love him.

    My dad and I were cracking up today at IKEA as Emily was swaying her hips from side to side while walking. My dad said look how grown up she looks while walking especially in those shoes. I told him they were from Holly (flower beaded/sequined slides). We laughed and laughed. Thanks for making Emily feel so GROWN UP today!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!