Countdown to Hawaii
Thursday, February 21
Let me explain
I have - for a trial run - put on the comment moderation thing because the other day a stranger appeared with a psycho link - so I thought if I didn't catch it first - then some of my friends might try to click on it and get whatever virus the person was trying to put on your computer (see I was thinking of you ...smile) ....so please do still comment, it'll get on there, I promise!! I'll try this for a couple days - then I'll probably go the way of the world....Private!! Don't worry I'll let you know first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ive been getting those too, so ive done the same thing. I thought it was just a one time thing, then it happened on 3 posts in a row. Soooo annoying!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you told me about all of my comments. I couldn't figure it out!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing worse that lame people out there doing things like that. I think that is a great idea!
ReplyDeletewhat the freak your NOT private?!?!? HELLO!!! get with it already woman!!
ReplyDeleteFreaky! Luckily, I haven't had any crazies on my blog yet. Love your tulips...They are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI got one of those comments too on my vinyl blog.. weird..
ReplyDeleteheh, I LOVE popcorn, and popped in the kettle is the best! I was the "popcorn maker" growing up!