
On Saturday my friend Michele helped me take Tyler and her friends to the big valley fair mall in SJ - we went out to lunch and tried to go around the mall - it is so huge! We didn't even put a dent in it - we used to go there when I was in college and the place has become a Westfield mall so it has tripled in size! But good fun. I also started my training for the
Cinderella Classic - it is a 65 Mile Bicycle ride for women - we did about 20-25 miles in the morning before this - we had to be there at 6:45AM, so I was a little tired after shopping with the girls too.

On to my SPT -
the other day, i was in my _____________, and i noticed this _______________. my only thought was, "why do i still have this hanging around my house?!?"The other day I was cleaning
my hallway closet and found my
old teddy bear... my only thought was,
wow I still have this around my house!!! Two of my boys LOVE their stuffed monkeys - they carry them around everywhere. My daughter has her special blanket - and my other son - he has a few favorites, but not sure if he has anything he can't be without. This stuffed teddy bear has been around forever though - I loved it so - so I'm glad I found him!
The other day, I was in my daughter's room, and i noticed these old dance costumes. My only thought was, "why do i still have this hanging around my house?!?"
These costumes don't even actually put a dent into the amount we really have in our house! After 9 years of dance you can just use your imagination - she typically has 3-4 costumes per year. Yikes!!!!

The other day I was in
my room, and I noticed these
infant/toddler walking toys. My only thought was why do I have these in
my ROOM let alone my house!!?? The things we hang onto - kinda crazy - I know part of me is like, well they are still in perfect condition, but heck - my little one is almost 4 now, I'm sure he knows how to walk! Plus I'm pretty sure Mike said the factory is closed. Okay, I'm still working on the Self Portrait part of SPT Tuesday's.....my skin is much better now - my eczema is doing better but I still am a bit camera shy.....
Those are some cute things you found. I have so many things like that.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome you are doing such a LONG bike ride. GOod for you!
that is one long bike ride.. you are a fun mom to take all the girls to the mall and lunch.. fun times!
ReplyDeleteI see a couple new toys for Lawson???? LOL. Good for you on the bike ride. That sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteWow! I am totally impressed! That is a l-o-n-g bike ride! Those costumes are beautiful!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the bike ride. and loved reading about your pinewood derby (posted about ours last week, too.)
ReplyDeletei'm glad you're linking to your spts. hope to see more soon!
awesome! SPT! even if you aren't in the picture.
ReplyDeletewhat cute things you found.
ReplyDeleteWay go on your training for the Cinderella Classic . keep us updated:)
65 mile bike ride, wow!! Good for you.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the random toys. I just boxed up a bunch of toys that my kids have really outgrown. :D It feels good.
Fun day with the girls at the mall. Tyler appreciates the fun day I'm sure. :D
Oh you know where you can pass down those cute toys to dont you?
ReplyDeleteOh I just read Julies comment--funny.
what??? im laughing that you still have those toys! im not a huge big toy fan..we have very little toys around here..
ReplyDeletewhoo hoo on the classic-i hope you dont biff it in training this time woman!! GEESH!
fun to take a BUNCH of girls to the mall like that--mother of the year award!!
We aren't lacking in the costume department either. You almost had to rid of them because they wear them once and are $50 a pop!
ReplyDeleteYou are back on the bike again? Yay!!