I did a great post for Cman's bday in our temporary hotel as his bday was before we left - but something happened to it. We love having this kid in our family - he is the first in the family so if his father were Chinese instead of his mother - he'd have great honor - instead - he's just gets to be known as a great kid. Chandler is one of those kids that would give the shirt off his back if you needed it - he's a nice boy - kind and considerate - he is so athletic I know he'll be some type of pro one day! Cman knows how to push buttons too (especially to his big sister - but I know she loves him) but we're so proud of all that he is and does.....
I wanted to do a quick post also of our travels to let you know stage 2 of our adventure has passes successfully ....
What a joke! Look at all that "baggage!"
"Where is our plane????"
We survived the flight although it left 2 hours late - Ty, Cman & I got upgraded to Business - Mike offered to stay with Lucas & Ian in Economy Plus - it was a good thing for my veracose ridden legs. The kids slept a good deal of the flight - me too - here we are just before we left with our 12 pieces of check-in luggage and here just as we got off.....
We have arrived!!! 1 buggy (stroller) and 4 luggage carts
We had weird sleeping times today - we all woke up about 3 am - so turned on a movie for the kiddies on my computer - then we took a 'nap' before breakfast - unfortunately we didn't wake up until 11:30. We aren't sure where any of Ty's closed toe shoes ended up so we ended up going into Kingston to go shopping - tomorrow hopefully we'll get up earlier then we'll go into London for our Red Bus Ride...
Uh-oh boys - what did you do now??!! Push boys push - look at Ian at the very end!
Yeah!! You arrived! We miss you guys already. Chris and I went to eat at Red Smoke Grill and went by your "temporary housing". It was sad..............
ReplyDeleteYou made it! Whew! I bet it's nice to have that part behind you. Let the adventure begin!
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you got upgraded and your honey stayed back with the little ones! I'm all excited for you, "Holly's London Adventure!!"
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you all arrived in one piece. How lucky you were to get upgraded to business and have Mike stay back with the little ones. I can't believe how much luggage you guys toted over there by yourselves. I guess it will be a while before the rest of your stuff gets there though.
ReplyDeleteDo you know what ward you'll be in?
whoo hoo you're there!! its so fun that you have a blog so we can see your adventure & you can have it all documented!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you made it safely. I have heard that jet lag is the worst!
ReplyDeleteI love that your still blogging through all of this. It's a great adventure to be apart of:)
OH MY GOSH! you are GONE! overseas already! so exciting and crazy! holy lotsa luggage! and yay for some shopping!
ReplyDeleteglad that you are there safe.. and that we can see your adventure as it happens! take care..
ReplyDeleteWow! You all made it safe and sound. We love you all and miss you very much. I have your weather every day on my computer so I always know what it is doing in Cobham. Looks like Wednesday may be a very good day. Have fun and give a big hug to everyone. Now all my pictures will be titled the "London Kids." Thanks Holly for all the updates.
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it safely!
ReplyDelete