The first day of school, the calm before the storm......
Ian's new teacher (aka Barbie)
Welcome back Muffins (lucas loves blueberry)
No explanation needed
It's truly happening
So we're in temporary housing - will be checking periodically - we leave for the 11 hours plane journey next Thursday - yikes! And a shout out to my friends & family just joining my blog - don't be a blog-stalker :) drop us a comment often so we know you're checking in on us!!!!
good luck holly.. what a crazy busy time.. hope it all goes smoothly.. take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteThat good mail is on it's way! I sure hope it gets there before you leave :) Is it just me or are teachers getting younger!?!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with everything. I can't even imagine moving AND being pregnant. You seem so up beat. I hope it all goes smoothly :) Oh, and I sent you a new invitation.
ReplyDeleteGreat first day of school shot!!! I am so in awe of you right now...way to stay calm girlie! Please send me your secret!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's Ian's teacher? I wouldn't be surprised if Ian decides he wants after-school tutoring!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I am definitely a little jealous. My husband once left me with a 7 day old and the movers. Luckily, I decided to pay a house cleaner and his Mom flew out to help us back to her house, since he was gone for 2 1/2 months. What we do for these men of ours!
ReplyDeleteIt is so sad to see your house empty!
ReplyDeleteThats all I can say.....:(
Oh my heavens Holly...all that plus being pregnant...you are a trooper. Best of luck with everything!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewow you will be so busy for a while.. So much going on in your life. Thanks for keeping all of us updated.......
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures.....
Holly , I stopped reading your blog for a few weeks and your life is completely different! I don't know what I'm more shocked about the move or the baby. It sounds like everyone is excited and I'm thrilled Tyler will be getting a sister. We got everything "fixed" so they'll be no more surprises for us. Lloyd really wanted to make sure of that! It's so nice having two of each gender. I really wanted a boy with my last. I'll keep checking back to see how the move goes. Take care!
ReplyDeleteI started to get teary eyed looking at your house all empty! I'm gonna miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my blog. I was starting to feel like no one was checking up on my fam. It's nice to know someone is. Thanks for leaving me a comment.
You did a great job! Looks like you are ready to go. We saw the pictures of the kids with the Mikado. Good luck to you all and we will be keeping in touch and also looking at flights to London. We love all of you and we are going to miss Pleasanton. Todd is setting us up with a camera on our computer and we have signed up for "Skyp" so we will be keeping in touch. Our thoughts and prayers and love are with all of you.
ReplyDeleteWow, that seems like alot to deal with, I have only moved once and it was enough for me and it was only like 1 street over! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move. I still can't beleive you are moving. I know what you mean about collecting so much crap and needing to purge. I am with you on that one!
ReplyDeleteWow - it's all boxed up! What an exciting new chapter in your life!
ReplyDeleteOh my, woman! All of this and a baby on the way! What exciting times in your life right now! Good luck, babe! Can't wait to see how it all went!
ReplyDeleteWhat a week for you or should I say the last month!
ReplyDeleteYah, we are sad we did not make it over to see the train either...
I was just thinking the other day that we have awards for Chandler from scout camp. Let me know what you would like me do with them... or maybe you already worked that out with Tamara.
Did I tell you Jordan will be in London for New Years-- the Amador Marching Band will marching in the New Year's Day parade.