Good thing too because we ended up having 17 kids! Last week for Cman's party it seemed all his friends were out of town - this week (school starts next Tuesday) everyone was home!!! So random.
We had a good time - Ian's friends tend to be a bit more "rowdy" than my other kids friends - but they were all great and had a good time....
On Monday we went to see Rachel (side bar Brackett) and went to Chuck E's - but in a different town - I know - Linda is going to be SOOOOO thrilled that I posted my pictures!!
My good friend Grace came to see us too - such a great place - between the 4 of us we have 19 1/2 kids - luckily for Chuck E's we didn't bring ALL of them!!
After that I had to run down to SJ for ANOTHER surprise party for Mike at his work - his Admin put together a little ditty - it was nice - but now I'm exhausted between the kids activities & purging - my house looks so empty it's great!
This weekend my next door neighbor is throwing me a babyshower - the fun NEVER stops...
I can't beleive how many parties you are having! Holy cow, I would be soo tired. Sounds like a fun though.
ReplyDeleteparty, party.. your whole life is a big party! :)it's so fun that you have so many friends.. I hope you get some rest!
ReplyDeleteFun times. Nice pics from Chucks!
ReplyDeleteYou will be glad to move, if only to have a break from Saying Goodbye.
ReplyDeletePARTY time............. Looks like you all had a great time....
ReplyDelete