Countdown to Hawaii

Sunday, August 10

Cross you fingers!


A family came to look at our pad on Friday - we're crossing our fingers they liked it enough to rent ... it was only the 1st showing, but it would be so nice just to get it over and done with....

Here's a little glimpse at all of our hard work - we've been "cleaning house" literally!







We were supposed to go to Idaho this weekend to visit Mike's brothers family - sadly though my SIL's grandma passed away quickly and they had to go to SLC - since Mike still had the day off though we took the kids to Raging Waters for the day - we had a load of fun - and the weather was PERFECT, probably 78 degrees! Tyler got to also bring Katie Rose - she's like another daughter to me :)







Mike & Cman racing - Chandler won!


8 comments:

  1. The house looks great. I would totally rent it! Raging Waters looks so fun. I remember the days of Wet n Wild as a kids. It was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to spend a day playing together! Designed to Sell could get some tips from you! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a great house....... Good luck with renting it..

    Raging waters look so fun....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks GREAT!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that it rents super soon! :)

    It looks like everyone had a fun day in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks so nice. Good work . I'm sure it'll rent soon for sure.

    I'm sure the kids enjoyed a day at raging waters. How fun! Good times for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what's more fabulous....the house or the water park!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crossing my fingers for you guys. That is always so stressful. The water park looked like a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with renting the house. Oh that would be so hard. We just got back from seven peaks also. Such a fun and tiring way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!