It's really nice to live where we do, EXCEPT during allergy season!! I've been miserable lately - my son Ian and I have it the worst in the house - it's so hard to feel so tired and yucky all the time. We had a pretty busy week, here's my recap
Monday - Tyler off to camp, Chandler game
Tuesday - Pack Meeting
Wednesday - Ian game
Thursday - Meal Prep Group
Friday - Tyler home - rest!
I actually also went to the mall today with Linda and the babies - it was nice, there wasn't anything we "had" to buy so it was nice to just look and try on whatever. I also swam this morning - 1500 meters - I'm getting nervous about the Tri - but I'm sure I'll push through, I may be last, but I'll finish! I ran today too for 25 mins so that was good. I'm going to do 2 Sprint triathlons this month and I signed up for the Nike Half Marathon in October. There are a few other people in our ward that also do events so it's great to have buddies!
Tonight after meal prep group (we make meals to freeze and make later) we went to Chili's for appetizers, it was supposed to be dessert, but the Queso and chips and Southwest Egg rolls seemed yummier! It was fun - it was me, Linda, CeCe & Tamara - she is new to our ward and we're so glad she is here, now if Linda only moved to our side of town she would've been in our ward!! Atleast she is close enough!
Always looking for more group ideas so if you have a good one that you love please let me know (it's tough being enrichment counselor!)
I'm looking forward to getting my girl tomorrow, too much testosterone in the house for me.....
hey impressed on the swimming AND the running!! how cool is that!
ReplyDeletefun to have people doing it with you too!!
nice to have tyler back..i wouldnt know anything about testosterone..did i spell that right?? see i really dont know anything about it! hahha