Tyler came home on Friday and it was so nice to see her, she ran off the bus so fast I didn't even get her picture off the bus! I gave her a little disposable camera - she said she kissed a Banana Slug, I hope she took that picture! I'll get those developed one day - I have stack of those cameras!
It's good to have her home - she had a great time with all her friends - she got to bunk with most of her closest friends: Mary Alex, Julia, Paige, Ella, Sophia and Katie Rose- I think a couple more.... I love those girls! It's so nice because they are all genuninely nice girls, I know in other grades some girls can be catty or already starting the girl fights, but these girls aren't like that - I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way in middle school!
Saturday was busy - I got up early and did the mini tri training - the swim was really hard again for me, the lake is so cold it triggers my asthma - so I have to slow down and swim on my back. It is amazing because I can swim in the pool no problem, but in the lake I'm super slow, hopefully with more practice my lungs will adjust.
Saturday night we went to my beloved Giant's Baseball game. I love going to the ball game. Mike's friend has season tickets with 6th row seat we get to get every once in a while, it is by far one of my favorite dates. It was cold and they lost but it was so fun - Go Giants!!
Oh, and in the bottom of the 8th - Matt Morris threw the pitch and hit Torreabla, and it cleared the dugouts - Mike was so cute he said, "We're gonna be on TV!" so I took the pix, we watched the news - since there wasn't any real slugging they only did a short 3 second blurb, so alas, no TV time for us!
It's off to church!
fun to see so many pics from you! does mike tease you like "is this photo for the blog!?" jon does that.. hhaha now my kids will say..okay dont put THAT picture on the blog!! too funny..
ReplyDeleteoh ya the giants- fun to go there..i remember one date i did that with jon..we got to use the president's tickets of the game company he was at..we were like 3rd row from homebase..it was WAY cool to be down there vs nose bleed sections! we drove on jons motorcycle there and back..ahh good times!
mikes hair looks BLONDE in that picture!!
how fun to have tyler back--how nice for her to have "good" friends too!!
How fun!
ReplyDeleteI sounds like she had a wonderful time.
What a fun dated night with your hubby. I love going to baseball games. I went to a lot of baseball games with my Father when I was young.
Have a great weekend :)
Glad you had a fun date night! Thanks for letting Tyler come bbsit. It was nice going to eat without the little girls, even though Staceys at Waterford was YUCKY. I am done with that place.
ReplyDelete