Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, May 23

Another Day Another....

Today was kinda nice - I had to work at the club, but after when I picked up the kiddos Chandler got to go to is buddy Hunter's house and with Tyler away at camp I took Ian & Lucas to the park. It was really cute and I wish I had my camera - Ian is 6 and Lucas is 3 and Ian was a great sport because Lucas kept bossin' him around telling him when to go down slides, up slides, run around blah blah blah, and he didn't mind. It was just so beautiful a day too - and we didn't have piano, or baseball or dance or scouts, although we did have Pack Meeting this evening.

I still don't get the whole 11 year old scout thing, they stay in primary but they don't go to cubs, but they don't get to go to YM....??? With 3 boys I'll figure it out eventually - and where to put all those mom pins?? I need my own shirt or something to keep them all on!

Now Girl Scouts I get, I still have my daughter's troop that I've led since Daisy Scouts - we have 21 girls - not sure how many will stay next year as they move to middle school, but we'll see. Plus our girls also have Activity Days/YW, it's always double duty for girls!!!

Tomorrow is late day, we don't go to school until 9:30 wahoo! I have to run tomorrow though, I skipped Tri-training on Monday and I think I'll be paying for it! The first race is June 2nd!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE toes!! im ready for mine to be taken care of!

    oh tyler is too cute..ya i worry about "the other side" we dont know much about with girls!! haha

    rachel is going to her week long camp in june or july..NERVOUS! she'll do great though...

    fun to have so many posts to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My older son Jakob is 9 and is in Cub scouts. I am still learning about cub-scouting myself. It is all new to me :)

    So what race are you running in?
    I am doing a half marathon. I hope i don't die.
    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!