Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, May 31

Wacky Wednesday







Last night I met Linda and the girls (and Chris) for dinner at so not exciting Red Robin - the one picture is of Linda trying to 'hang out' but her hubby Chris took the pix too slow. They were all pretty tired from a weekend full of SHOPPING and chocolate bingeing (i would have thought the 'e' would be removed, but I saw it published in a magazine so the spelling must be correct!)

Today was 5th grade trip to the A's game, Mike got to go to that one lucky dog - but he desperately needed daddy/daughter time. Ian went on a 1st grade Train field trip, they didn't need me to drive either so I was shut out. I just took Lucas to therapy - it's killing me - I need to get him potty trained!!! I have 2 1/2 weeks until summer camp for him and he has to be toilet trained, so not working - I can't even bribe him - he doesn't get it. I think it's the whole speech delay thing, he doesn't get that I'm saying, "pee in the toilet and you can go to chuck e cheese!!!" no cause and effect reasoning!!! arughh!

Tonight was a little easier - Tball game and taco bar potluck - potlucks have been our main deal these last few weeks - 2 or 3 a week - I'm starting to go a little crazy from eating at the baseball field! Two more weeks......but yikes, it will be no more baseball but no more school!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are dead for posting those pictures girl. I look like a crazy lady! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! It looks like you all had crazy night :) heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. im like- why is linda giving us a freak show with her boobs?!?! hahah

    ive been tempted to get "dinner" at the fields over here!! i should just do that one day!!

    becca will be 3 june 25th-no training even started- not good!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!