Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, May 21

Motley Crew



Who are all these hooligans??? This is actually of the kids last Sunday when we had Linda's family over for dinner - we got together again tonight too because we celebrated Bowen's birthday - we always get together for birthdays and with 10 kids & 4 adults it means a whole lot of celebratin'.

I finally found where my pictures were hiding, if I can just find it again later that will be the clincher! It was a nice weekend - I did my mini Triatholon practice - it was tough - the water was so cold!!! But I think in 2 weeks when I have to do the real one I will be okay. I thought I was actually going to drown during the swim portion - my coach gave me a wetsuit to try and it constricted my chest so hard I couldn't breathe, I swam on my back the whole way! But I had great friends that stayed with me just in case. So I'll try the Lake on another day...

1 comment:

  1. Oh those children are just so precious! Hee hee! Lawson looks like he is saying "who are all these kids"??

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!