Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, May 16

What day is it??

I have been back now for how many days? It seems like I never left. I started to blog at least 4 other times and never was able to send anything out! It has been crazy. So many things to do in the day. My headaches were starting to go away, but I noticed today they were starting to creep back.

And laundry, another creeping thing - it is crazy how it multiplies itself daily. My kids were really cute today - and my hubby didn't have to go into work until late so we cheated and had a very yummy lunch and In & Out Burger - I could feel my cholesterol levels increasing with each yummy bite!

Tomorrow will be a crazy day - not looking forward to it. Baseball game, in charge of the Potluck, so I have to make stuff, plus after school I have scouts - and no husband....Tyler has had a huge project which is due Thursday - she had to make a scale model of her bedroom, it's crazy!!

I need to go back to Italy!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are way to over scheduled girl! Maybe that is why you have your headaches????????????????????
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a ton of stuff to do?? i think I HAVE a headache now! darn where's my see's candy from moms day!! ohh just found it - oh ya!

    i got caught up on my laundry UNTIL tomorrow though right! haha

    hope your headache subsides..that is no fun to be miserable AND busy!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!