Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, May 22

Off on the Red Bus



Well today is a first for our family - Tyler is off for the week to Outdoor Ed...it's amazing how the kids grow so fast. We didn't get to do an outdoor camp when we were in 5th grade, altho' I'm not sure we'd want to go with too many people in Barnard White! Hmmm.

Tyler is so grown up, I don't know what I'd do without her all week. Even though she is at dance all the time she is always so great. She is smart and has such great friends! I hope she stays humble and sweet and that people see the good in her. I'm sure she has that mischieveous side - especially with her BFF's the Twins - but we're lucky they are in our ward!

2 comments:

  1. yep.. I sell the vinyl.. email me if you want to order..
    chamberlains05@comcast.net

    that would be hard to send my girls off for over night camp.. I have a couple more years to get ready for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the post about the nails. Fun! Are you missing Tyler yet?

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!