
I'm speechless - I never would have thought I would be nominated!!! Okay, end of my pre-Oscar acceptance speech.
Very fun - Thanks Christina & Linda for draggin' me into this cyber-world - it sure is nicer keeping my hands on a keyboard than shoving popcorn in my mouth every evening. Although - I think I'm getting carpal-tunnel syndrome from all the blog-stalking I've been doing.
It's nice to know there are people just like me out there! You know who you are, wink wink....there are so many really talented & beautiful new friends out there - and it's nice to know we're all on the same ( sometimes sinking) ship.
So here's to all of you - in the words of Sally Field, "you like me, you really like me!" Thank you!
Tag you're it you blogging rock stars! (I have to ditto many of the ones already chosen, so here are some new stars)
1. Jenny
2. Christina
3. Lauralee
4. Stephanie
5. Michelle H
Thanks for all your love on my spot - I always enjoy reading about your days and you always help me with mine!
It is great to have such a nice little blogging community! It's so fun to make new friends this way. I'll have to check out your Rockin' Picks!
ReplyDeletewell thank you! that is fun! blogging is so fun.. I just really love it and love the friends that I have made and learned from! you like me- that is cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Do and should I take a bow. Really thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Holly!! Blogging is the best. I love reading about everyone else's tough days and it is a way to journal for me. I love knowing I'm not alone in this hard world of raising children. It helps to feel the support from all of you blogger friends. Thanks again!!
ReplyDeletethe sinking ship-that was classic!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the award!! how fun!! i'd like to thank my plastic surgen who will one day repair my broken fingers from TYPING SO MUCH!!
blogging has been SO good for me--on so many levels!!
Congrats! You DO rock! :)smiles to you!
ReplyDeleteyay! i am so excited for you! i totally wanted to pick you! and Linda took care of it for me! you do rock! and blogging is just so fun! and i fully agree that i am getting carpal tunnel from my daily posting and commenting! I'm addicted to blogging! it is so fun though!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to talk Jewelry with you - here's my email address hotmamabeader@hotmail.com :) We have a great jewelry shop here locally (lonnie's) that sells everything for silversmithing, but we also love to order from firemountaingems.com and riogrande.com - for beading supplies I love beadsgalore.com and artgemsinc.com
ReplyDeleteYes we all really like you girl. You do ROCK!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nomination! I feel so special now. I'll have to get to work on what I'll say for my acceptance "speech". I'd have to say that I have enjoyed blogging much more than I thought I would. Thanks again for choosing me.
ReplyDeleteI must thank you for this new world that you guys have opened up to me... the world of blogging, very entertaining!
ReplyDelete