Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, September 13

Lucas' Big Day

Well yesterday was Lucas' first day of Preschool - my how time flies - it is just so sad to think he is my youngest!!! It was very funny to see all the new mom's out there, they couldn't leave their kids - one mom the director had to reassure her that her daughter would be fine - it was cute.

Yikes I need to learn to stand straighter!
At the end of the day - he's happy!
Ms. Lyn - she's been there a long time - what a Saint!
After preschool we signed up for Bumper Bowling - He was so cute - I wish I had my camcorder - he was doing a happy dance after each one - so cute - we'll be doing this for the next couple months

Last night we had the Ice Cream Social at the Elementary School - it was fun to see all the old friends - better than back to school night because you can visit. Louise, Max & Sophia came to visit and got to have Ice Cream with us. We had to stick the 2 stinky kids in the tub - so the pictures are for ransom for when they grow up - oh la la~


I already put on Christina's comments that Linda & I went to have our Hump Day Lunch today at the fine restaurant Chuck's (as in CEC) today - they served Flatbread covered with Frommaggio - all you can eat Salad & Diet Coke. We sat there while the entertainment came on every 15 mins and the boys sat like Angels in their seats no moving a muscle (ha ha yeah right)

The best part was it was so uncrowded and the babies could care less about getting a prize!
So here's what Lucas looked like when we got home -


But actually before we went there - thanks to carpooling I didn't have to pick up today! Lucas & I ran into the newly opened Ranch 99 - Asian Market - I got some asian candy -

My mom & dad are drooling I know (see move back - california = good, las vegas = bad) - I got - Roasted Duck, BBQ Pork, Steam Buns, Siu Mai, Haw Gao & Chow Mein - oh yummy yummy yummy for me!!! It's what's for dinner!

8 comments:

  1. yum that looks good! cute preschool pictures.. the bumper bowling looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH his frist day of pre-school and bowling. What a fun day.
    Thanks for sharing those pictures.

    Oh Ryan and i love going to the Asian Market in Seattle.

    That food looks so good. I am coming over to your HOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bowling with bumpers too, it's the only way I can get a score over 80! Love going to lunch with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bowling.. what a fun idea! CEC- you are energetic women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh that food looks grubbish!

    girl-you WASTED a hump day at crusty cheese?!!? that is JUST so wrong..

    bumper bowling-how cute is that! i miss bowling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. way cute pics! and i am bowling with hot mama so to even the score i cruise the bumpers too. but i am best at wii bowling! nice moms to hit chucks! and gotta love the all you drink buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is always the game plan when I go out to lunch with a friend...I am praying they crash in the car to transport them.

    We are big fans of the Asian market since Doug served a California Laotian speaking mission. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CEC is always a great place to fill up on Diet Coke! That food looks really good - where is that market? Is it here in town?

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!