Well I had a good day at the mall today - first real time since before my accident - I was sore by the end but drugs are great - I still take 800 mg of ibuprofen.
I went to the torture-chamber for my quarterly treatment (aka - Macy's brow bar) and got my S&M treatment on my face - looks pretty good for not having it done in 3-4 months.
Linda & I met Meressa (get a blog girl) for lunch at CPK and had yummy BBQ Chicken Chop Salads. My mother & father in law came into town - they went to Monterey for a couple days and then came here - which is nice because they always help with all the homework and cooking and bedtime - so nice.
Mike & I are actually going to Lake Tahoe for the weekend - my BFF Louise's sister Michelle is getting married. Michelle is 2 years older than us - so when we were in high school - she used to go to the library (across the street from HS) everyday - so we knew if we wanted a ride home we had to make sure we were there by 4pm everyday! We used to run to make it after our practices or whatever!
Well we have had a super busy week here - I'll fill in more later - but hope everyone is having a great day!
i LOVE parents that help with the kids-i hope im like that when im the grandma!!
ReplyDeleteso fun to go shopping-and with drugs too-how fabulous!
oh FUN that you and mike are getting away for the weekend-jealous!! have lots of "fun" there!! hehehe
awesome! sounds like it was a good day! thank heaven for meds and yay on the eyebrow wax! i need one in a bad way! and wow on the help with homework and bedtimes! that would be heavenly! have a great weekend away! sounds very fun!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that romantic weekend getaway (that was said with a Ricardo Motanlban accent). How fun to have your parents visit (and help!)
ReplyDeleteHave a fun weekend girl. Post lots of pictures :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice to have visitors that help out (most of mine do, but some are harder than it's worth)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time this weekend!
Oh, wow..have fun in Tahoe! Sounds wonderful! Shopping with drugs, LOL.
ReplyDeleteBusy, busy! It's so wonderful when helpful parents are around! Lake Tahoe? Wow! Enjoy! Hope to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteI like your new blog design - very fresh looking.
ReplyDeleteSorry I never called you back the other day. I don't know how Linda mother's SIX kids and makes it look so easy! The best way to communicate with me these days is via email.
Christine
I like your new blog design - very fresh looking.
ReplyDeleteSorry I never called you back the other day. I don't know how Linda mother's SIX kids and makes it look so easy! The best way to communicate with me these days is via email.
Christine
I'm really glad you had a good day on Wednesday!! I hope you're feeling better and stronger everyday. By the way, you did a good job playing the violin on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun weekend away. And a good shopping day? You have scored!
ReplyDeletehey holly, you need to check out this cool website that my sister just showed me. http://www.christinelyons.com/home.html she makes AmAZing stuff. I'm going to try some of it :)
ReplyDelete