I can't believe Chandler will be 9 - his real birthday is tomorrow - Labor day....here are a few things about my boy
1. Chandler love to play games
2. He is very kind and caring
3. He shares and is polite
4. He is very smart
5. He has lots of friends
6. He is very sporty - I can't wait until he plays professional baseball :)
7. He is very soft spoken
8. He follows rules
9. He likes to cook
10. He likes to hang out at home
11. He is very loyal
12. He is learning the piano
13. He surprises me often
14. He LOVES to tell jokes
15. He has a fabulous smile
16. He loves to write
17. He likes superheros - and watches them with me
18. He likes his back and neck scratched
19. He likes to make things up
20. He likes to figure out how things work - future engineer I'm sure
Chandler is very caring and is such a good boy. He helps me in the house and I cannot believe how old he is getting. He has always been my serious child - he thinks things through before making a move. Some people thing he is obstinate - including myself - but it is just his style - his more deliberate and thoughtful - he has much more patience than I do so that is probably why I get frustrated when he doesn't move as quick as I like - because he is figuring out the solution in his head - future wife beware - but I love him and I wouldn't trade him for the world.
Friday night Mike got the best A's tickets EVER from his work - we had 2 seats and another 4 seats seated separately. The 4 seats were 7 rows behind 1st base. We let Chandler choose for his birthday - he chose his mom to sit with him with the 2 tickets - we sat in Row 2 behind Homeplate - we walked in at the same hallway as the visiting team - they told us not to talk to the players - all our food & drink were free - and SERVED to us. Best yet, the game was great - they A's won after extra innings - and even better - there were fireworks! What a great birthday present!
Happy Bday Chan Man! We love you!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Lanard and Chandler. So cute.
Holly,
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute!!! Glad you had a nice time at the game.
awesome present! that sounds like fun! what a treat! great pictures he looks so cute and sounds like a great boy!
ReplyDeleteWonderful birthday tribute. Cool that you guys got those tickets for FREE. (I am sure you had your fair share shelling out the money for the food right?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Chandler!!!
oh cute chan man!! he sounds like a sweet boy--funny about the future wife thing though!! im thinking maybe thats how jon is!??!?
ReplyDeleteFUN tickets! how sweet that he picked you-im sure mike was thinking DANGT!!!
Jenny - actually no - we didn't have to pay for any food - we could have as much of anything we wanted!!! It was unreal!
ReplyDeleteOur parking was also "Diamond Level" we got to park where the players parked - actually the bus for the visiting team - and Beyonce' was performing at the attached building so we parked with her limo!!! Crazy!
Happy b-day chandler!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful b-day you had. So fun :)
wow happy birthday and fun night at the game! wow! my oldest is almost nine! very fun to have a day off from school for your birthday too!
ReplyDelete