Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, September 5

Last weekend

With the Birthday I have a little catch up to do on my blog. Friday night of course was a huge highlight with the ball game, but the weekend was just terrific in general.

Saturday I took my friend Laura to a cooking class my sweet husband paid for 2 Christmases ago!!! We made French Onion Soup, Spinach Souffle, & Beef Wellington!!! Yikes, no lo-cal diets here! I love to take cooking classes - I love new techniques and fancy dancy foods.... We had such a good time - the only bummer was after we rolled out of class after eating our feast - we missed all the good movies times - so we came home....
Yummy!!!!

We gave Chandler a skateboard for his Birthday





We had a bunch of friends over for Labor Day/Chandler's bday - we were smart this time though and BBQ everything earlier in the day so Mike didn't have to slave over the fire. I think we had 10 families come and countless kids - I think there were 60+ if you counted everyone. We have such fun neighbors & friends. Linda where are you?? You'll have to get the kid action pictures from Linda's blog....


Okay - now this is just freaky - Ian & I went to our allergy shots today - he gets a "prize" each time we go - they got new ones this time - he picked out this crazy giant tatoo - I've never seen one so big!!!! He was just itchin' to get it on his arm....totally crazy! But since it was from the Dr's office I guess it's A-OK - ha ha

7 comments:

  1. The cooking class sounds fabulous! I would love to do something like that!

    Over 60 people is crazy! You are a wonderful hostess! BBQing earlier was so smart!

    I haven't seen a tatoo that big EVER! WOW! My boys would OVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tattoo! and very fun party and cooking class! way to go on cooking ahead, that is alot of people to stand over the grill for, so way to go planning ahead on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cooking class looks awesome- how fun that would be.. well the eating part.

    that party is huge! that is a lot of people that came. how fun.

    that tattoo is something! what a fun thing for him..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooking class--totally fun!!

    So many great photos and yummy bbq and a lot of people.

    That is a HUGE tattoo from the doctor. Good thing it's just a sticker :)

    p.s. I would love to help you organize your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang! that is quite the tat!!! tatoons as anna calls them around here..my one friend will use a sharpie and make a tatoo on a baby's bum that she's babysitting-so when the parents get the baby back and change its diaper CAPOW there's her signature tatoo!! sooo funny!! you should do that to linda's little guy!!

    in the pic w/ his skateboad-is that your crutch leaning against the WALL!!?!?

    how fun to have all those people there- and SMART to bbq ahead of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking about going to a cooking class. I just need to find one in my town.

    What a fun and big party :)


    OH wow what a tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!