Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, September 11

It's called Jute


Well here is the picture of our house - I love the new color - it is called Jute by Kelly Moore - I really like it - I finally got my lights too - thanks Jules - at Lowes - although it is a trek to go out there and get it. We're getting one built closer so I am so so so excited! I totally agree that Lowes has a better selection - I also like Home Depot Expo but they are too expensive.

Lauralee the cutie boys were a snake - they are Sidewinder snakes - the soccer league has a cute system of having all the same age groups start their team names with the same letters - so you run out of "S" names after a while - makes it a little more challenging to make costumes and banners. So you know they don't have names like, Spitters, Slashers, Slimeys, Slugs..... they have to be tough like Scorpions, Sorcerers, Snakes & Sidewinders :) The girls are always funny - Dots, Daisies, Dalmations - you get it...I could go on with less flattering names :)

Today was nice - we had a real FHE - we talked about our "Chores". and I'm trying to figure out a reward list - I think we are doing a point system. I'll see if it workds after a week and then I'll let you know - it might be too complicated!

Thanks for all the love last blog - hope school is going well for everyone - our homework is going to kill me! Tomorrow is another busy day. Today went to the dermotologist by 8:30 and Costco with Linda - gotta love the hot dogs - so it was nice.

10 comments:

  1. Your house is lovely and so is your family. I'm so glad you stopped by and commented (I'm determined to lose that baby fat!) Come back anytime - I love making new blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like this color!!! painting your WHOLE house is SUCH a commitment!! it turned out good!!

    my girls are doing good with their chores..i have yet to figure out any sort of reward system-let me know if yours works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH love the color and i love you home!!!!!! So nice.


    We have a good chore system. It works for us. I post about a few weeks ago.
    HAve a great day my sweet blog friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks beautiful. At first I thought the title meant Jude, meaning Hey Jude by the Beatles (I am a nerd)

    I need to do a chore list as well. I have just been TOO lazy to type one up. And we support Costco food at least once a week. It's cheap and the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color you chose. So very nice. I need something new for the chores cause they aren't getting done and grounding isn't working. Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i too love costco food! i am all about the pizza! and churros! love the color! and I am so glad Lowes worked out for you! our chore thing is whatever i tell them to do, and if they do a chore and their home work they can stay up 'til 8:30, no home work 7:30 no chore 8:00. so they get to stay up later if they do a chore and homework. i have a sign i was gonna do but have yet to get it done. Think FHE vinyl letter board. with assorted chores available. and names.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. We got churros at Costco today! Yummy! You're house is so-so....yeah right! It's amazing! Lucky woman! Looks huge! Hope you have help cleaning it! heehee

    Your children are beautiful, but it's no surprise! Look at their hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your home looks beautiful.. I love the color.

    your kids are adorable! I love the second picture of them.. what cuties!

    have a good one and I am working on your sign.. that is one of my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the house Holly. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!