Countdown to Hawaii

Sunday, July 20

Back home from across the Pond

But I have a terrible cold and I just don't feel well. I didn't sleep for 4 days - mostly because of travel and jetlag - so here I am. I don't remember ever being pregnant and sick at the same time. I don't remember having a cough for sure - takes a lot of concentration to cough - good thing I practiced my kiegels! but still - if you know what I mean!

Hope all is well - I plan on taking it easy this week, purging the house and catching up on some blogs - but I do go for my big ultrasound tomorrow! I'm kinda excited - I've only planned to find out once before... I like surprises...

7 comments:

  1. I TEXT LINDA LAST NIGHT TO SEE IF YOU HAD YOUR ULTRASOUND YET AND SHE SAID IT WAS TOMORROW. HOW EXCITING. BETTER LET US ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAVING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear what you are having.. how exciting!

    well hope your cold gets better and you get some good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to see what you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all so excited to hear! I hope every thing goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to hear what you are having. coughing and pregnancies. OY! wear a pad. it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you start feeling better and get some sleep! You need to get as much as you can before that little baby comes! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!