Well one good thing about being in London is Mamma Mia already came out here!!! We took advantage of not having kids and saw a movie here - it was so so so funny - poor Pierce Brosnon cannot sing so just expect it. I saw the musical twice so there was no thought of missing this show plus I've of course got my Colin Firth fix - by the way - we're here on business for Mike - and one of the guys he works with is COLIN FIRTH'S NEIGHBOR! Hellllooooo - so they invited us to come over any time - I was like - can I move in??? But Saturday we went to London and didn't go to their house and then saw the movie - on Sunday Mike got an email from the guy - he said, 'oh by the way tell Holly we literally ran into Colin on today on our way home'....... why weren't we there??!!! Although he is starting to get into the older gentleman category for me I still think of him as Mr. Darcy....One of our other friends out here said she lives by Hugh Grant and sees him once in a while - he too is starting to show signs of age, but he is still very pleasant to look at!
This is Hyde Park - I was playing around with the camera again... we took a really long walk and went through the park - it is huge and ended up on Bonde Street aka Rodeo Drive of London.
Their famous ferris wheel in the city - you are supposed to see everything from this - we'll have to try it one day.
Fun pictures! Looks like such an awesome time!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! You'll have to try another "run in" with Colin.
ReplyDeleteWOW HOLLY!! Congratulations on your latest news! I am so happy for you guys. Sometimes you just never know what's in store :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun...London, Hawaii...that is fabulous you are getting some travelling in before the baby is born. I am so glad you are finding out what you are having!! Please do let us know when you find out!
Loved all the London pictures, I have always wanted to go there.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see that movie!
What a fun trip.
I'm dying to see the movie, and so far have 3 evenings out for it. hope it's good. love Colin firth and Hugh grant. OH MY GOSH you should totally camp out at that guys house. and get a picture. or just see him AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! dreamy. even if he is looking older gentleman! WHOOHOO!
ReplyDeleteso cool! what an exciting trip!
Colin Firth is my fantasy man! So sad when your fantasy man starts to play the Dad in movies.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of those amazing buildings down that street - lovely sky too.
We're looking forward to Mama Mia too! Glad to hear the hype is justified.
I am very jealous. I have never seen the musical, but thought Mama Mia looked way fun. I can't wait for a girls night out!
ReplyDelete