Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, July 26

Good News & More Good News

Yes, it's official - we get to balance out the hormones a little in our household. We are no Brady Bunch, but we get to buy pink again after sooooooooo many years. All the kids are completely excited!

But the other half of the good news is that this new baby will be born in the UK - so my trip a couple weeks ago wasn't exactly vacation - it was a house hunting trip!


We are going to go over to London for 2 years for Mike's work. We were able to get all 4 kids into an International School over there. We're really excited and it's going to be an amazing experience - the kids are really supportive. They are feeling everything, excitement, fear, curiosity, bewilderment - all the things I'm feeling. But we'll have a great place for friends to come visit us!

15 comments:

  1. Oh congrats! I love when I get to shop for girls. Wow, that's a big move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Congratulations! Are you going to live in Collin Firth's Neighborhood? ;)
    What fun! We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - Your Tyler gets a sister! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YAAAAAAAAAAA its a girl! HOW FUN!!

    and woah WHAT????? you're leaving?!?!?!?!?! what happens to your house? do you rent it out or what??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! That is all so exciting!!! So happy that you're having another girl! Sisters are the best!

    Moving to England! Your life couldn't get much more exciting! and hooray! We get to follow it every step of the way! Congratulations on all of your new opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy CHANGES in your life right now! What an awesome adventure, Holly! Congrats on the girl and on your big move! Thank goodness for BLOGGING! You won't seem soooo far away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's soo exciting!! What great news, I would happily take a girl and an adventure like that!! I didnt know you were pregnant, I've been out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Hollie! There are many great things happening in your world! :) How fun to have a little girl again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my!!!!! congrats:)
    I am so happy for you......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yip, its official there is no penis between those legs. How fun. We are going to have to have a girls trip to England. My mom and Laura are for it. I haven't told Linda about it yet because she hasn't been home but how fun would that be!!!!!! Do you like how I just invite ourselves???? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on having a girl!!

    I can't believe you're moving!!!
    WOW!!! I'm gonna miss you guys.
    First you leave to Pleasanton, and now sooooo.....far away. I know you'll love it. Let me know if you need help with anything.
    Rache

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolutely amazingly fun experience for your family. I love London. Hope you get to spend some time just walking around there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! how cool is that? so exciting! congrats on both super exciting things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on everything!
    Very exciting!
    Our family almost moved to London (7 years ago), but had a change of plans.
    I will have fun reading your adventures-

    ReplyDelete
  15. seriously? you are just full of surprises.. we are on vacation right now in utah, so I am a bit behind.. but that is so exciting.. I need to go read the rest!

    oh and a girl? that is just so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!