
So funny that today's SPT is ICE CREAM!!! Just 1/2 hour ago I was thinking "I'm craving Ice Cream!" and I so do not have any in my freezer! We've been doing a good job of purging in our house getting ready for the move. It's amazing how much food you can store in your house. With the baby I've been craving Jamba Juice, slushes, & ICE CREAM!!
In our town we have a Drive-thru-Dairy - you can get bread & milk but you can also get the best soft serve cones!!!!

I have always loved ice cream - gelato especially - but I can be picky of what kind I like - not too fruity unless it is a sorbet - I love mint, coffees, sundays, girl scout specials...... yummmm - it's not helping my craving talking about the ice cream! Big Stick popcicles are yummy too!
the perfect post for today! hope you quenched your craving :)
ReplyDeleteGo out and get some ice cream...looks like you deserve it with a baby and a move on the way!
ReplyDeleteA girl always needs ice cream on hand. :-)
ReplyDeleteAhhh...The Dairy...We miss it. We had some work people over for dinner last night and made home made ice cream. Yum.
ReplyDeleteA drive through dairy? How awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new "girl" in the family! Start 'em young on the icecream!
Love the drive-thru-dairy! Wish we had one!
ReplyDeleteBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia for me.
ReplyDeleteI love the Dairy's ice cream cones!
ReplyDeleteWe went by the dairy tonight on the way home from the Stake Picnic. So yummy. I love ice cream...can't live w/o it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the move to London. What a fun adventure for your family. I assume you are keeping your house in Pleasanton, right? I absolutely loved your home when I visited once for Linda's shower. Best of luck with all of your packing, etc...
ReplyDeleteWith my last baby I craved ice cream all of the time. I am the opposite I have to have fruit with my ice cream.
ReplyDeleteYum! No fruit for me. Chocolate, Toffee, Pralines, Black Walnut, Brownies, Fudge Stripes, etc. I like to keep it traditional. My banana splits have all hot fudge.
ReplyDeletenothing like hometown icecream is there! i want some! lucky for your cravings...
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant with my first I craved chocolate shakes the entire last trimester! It was so yummy, but the craving was so strong that I gained a lot of weight :) Oh well, at least I was a happy pregnant woman! I would love to have drive through ice cream!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you- love that ice cream! Congrats on your pink bundle to come and the move to England- so exciting!! I went to England once, but it was for a gymnastics camp, so all I saw was the inside of a gym for 2 weeks. Gotta go tour sometime!
ReplyDelete