Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, July 23

SPT - Grass


It has been a while since I've done an SPT, just can't seem to get to them soon enough lately - but we've had a busy 3 months around here. But I got up early so I'm still a day late but I'll give it a shot!

Grass - I have such a love-hate relationship with it - I love to look at it, love that we live in California so it is always green (except when we burn it, or forget to water it) and it's fun to watch the kids play in it.... However when I was a girl I slaved using the PUSH mower at my parents house, kicked up rocks with the Edger - but worst of all - I'm allergic to it!

But I love that our kids can have their friends over and play in the backyard!


Or we can have birthday parties with car races!

I just make sure I take my Zrytec ahead of time!!

12 comments:

  1. That is a bummer to be allergic to grass. Your grass looks great and the kids look like they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so good to see you spt this week!! everyone looks like they are having fun in the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer.. You have a gorgeous backyard. Looks like you have had a great summer with all the traveling. Wow! I have never seen the play Mamma Mia. I would love to though. I'm not a big fan of the actress in the movie. Forgot her name? But I've heard so many people say it's really good, so maybe I can talk hubby into it..
    Great SPT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the race car picture. Who doesnt need Zyrtek with grass... Waiter I'll be having what the lady is having... yes the little white pill thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also allergic. What a beautiful backyard you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your backyard is beautiful.
    So glad your kids have fun on it.
    I love the racecar races.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you about the zyrtec!
    Your yard is beautiful!
    It sure looks like a fun place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez, I need to jump back on the SPT band wagon! I love your backyard - my boys would go nuts for that train!

    Your London trip sounds amazing! Bummer about missing Collin. I think older men are more appealing anyway---distinguished. ;)

    You've inspired me to get back to SPTing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you make your kids mow it now? Hopefully! Very pretty big yard you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so fun. I love your backyard. You sound like a great mom. That's a bummer that you are allergic, though. Zyrtec it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just realized what your comment said on my blog. Congratulations on number 5. I can't believe you are so far along. You are tiny. Exciting times. :D Take care and hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your backyard. You really should post some arial shots of it so that we can see the whole vast of it!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!