Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, July 16

Coming Home

Tonight we had dinner at a really nice restaurant with other executives from Mike's work. It was very nice - and very European! There was a variety of people there from all over Europe and a few from California.

I'm excited to be coming home tomorrow though - it's been a long week. I haven't seen the kids much this summer yet - they got out of school, then after a week we went to Hawaii without them, then came home for a week and then came out here to London for 10 days....

I'm ready for my own shower & bed! I'm tired of taxi cabs, artificial air, hotel rooms, electrical adapters, restaurants, continental breakfasts, the BBC, the same clothes over and over, smelly people... however the weather has been exceptional which isn't normal necessarily for here.

It will be nice to be home, even if it is supposed to be hot!

6 comments:

  1. Ha, your list of what you're sick of is killing me...smelly people, the BBC lol. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???????????????????? you're preggo!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun for you guys to see so much of the world! and mamma mia! you lucky duck! I can't wait till friday!

    well hope your trip home was good.. and enjoy your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say htat I am jeouls you are in London! I really want to go there. It would be hard to be away from the kids so much, but London?! I really want to see Mama Mia also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all Congratulations!!! I got behind on blogs, while our computers have been in the shop! How fun to be expecting a new little one!

    London sounds like it is beuatiful!!! I can't wait to see Mama Mia! It is on my list of To Do's! I think it comes out tomorrow!

    Take good care of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, seriously, I'll trade you swimming lessons with three kids and entertaining another one for kidless hotel rooms and hotel breakfasts...;) wink wink. Glad you were able to go. Good luck on the trip back home.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!