Chandler also was chosen to be on the All-Star Baseball Team - it is a very good team this year and very fun for the kids to play with friends from other teams. On Saturday it was crazy though, his first game was at 8am, so he had to be there at 7am, and the next one was at 1, but started late. And it was HOT HOT HOT. The day before on the 4th of July we had gone to my cousins fundraising event I mentioned last year - and then we went to the county fair. It was a little nostalgic for me - last year we went to the fair and I rode all the rides with the kids, then 2 days later I had my big bike accident.... this year I again couldn't ride the rides with them for an altogether different reason.......
This is basically why I couldn't ride the rides nor can we get a dog......
Yes, this is me - "SURPRISE!!!" It sure was for me anyway - of course I thought I was done - we had just potty trained Lucas - I gave away the crib (to Linda) all of my clothes, and last of all the high chair - when I had a little surprise. So I am 19 weeks already - not the kind of news I thought I'd be sharing but here it is - the kids are all routing for a girl - I'll find out in 2 weeks so we shall see!
NO WAY!! CONGRATS! THAT IS so exciting! how fun! I hope you are feeling okay!
ReplyDeleteI would love a suprise like that! my husband wouldn't- but I would!
Oh how exciting! Congratulations! You are so tiny for 19 weeks too! Crazy!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDelete-RV
holy cow! that is Super exciting! what a HUGE surprise that was for you i'm sure! so exciting! and lucky you get to find out so fast!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!! WOw, you are very small for that fall along and having your 5th!! We did the same thing after our fourth. I gave EVERYTHING away and had to buy it all new. It is so worth it though. I am so happy for you! COngrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Thats awesome!!! At least there will only be 5 years difference between your youngest and the new baby. It sure makes it a whole lot easier when they are semi-close together. You will have lots of help and your kids will love it. Keep us updated on the progress and happenings.
ReplyDeletecongrats! I would have never been able to tell, if you hadn't said you were pregnant. By the time I am 19 weeks, I look like a beached whale!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! Congrats!!! That's incredible news! Can't wait to hear the results - boy or girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! And seriously you put me to shame. 19 weeks and you look that great?! I look like that after a good dinner. :) Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteSurprise, surprise!
ReplyDeleteI am glad I scrolled down your blog-(I am so behind on blogging!)
Congratulations-
How fun to get all new things!