Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, July 11

London Calling

And we're off!!!! Mike & I are now in London having a great time - it is much cooler weather than at home. The first time I was in London we went to Hawaii the week before so it's kind of ironic we're here again just one week after again. The second time I was in London I was pregnant with Tyler - and here I am preggo with another child... so many coincidences!

We're going into town tomorrow so we'll take some touristy pictures then! Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are quite the worldly traveler! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much going on and how exciting for you guys!! That is a big surprise. At first I had to reread you coincidence to make sure I got it right. Hope you guys have a blast in London! Sounds dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I failed to say congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that an announcement!?!?!? Woohoo! Congrats! Can't wait to see some pictures of you with the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys really need some more excitement in your lives!!! heehee!

    Enjoy your trip and make the most of it! Hope you're feeling well enough to get some good English Grub on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great surprise! I'm so happy for you, wow 19 weeks already, your half way there...can't wait to hear what your having. Congratulations!!

    London, how fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!