Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, October 20

DAY 14: 2nd Happiest Place on Earth

I absolutely loved EuroDisney. It truly is smaller than CA - but it has all the same lands basically - it is designed the same way sans the congestion points (you know what I mean if you've ever tried to go through New Orleans around Pirates) The fun thing is that they basically just picked most of the best rides and put them here. But the rides are the same - Peter Pan, Snow White, Dumbo, Tea Cups, Space Mountain, and Buzz Lightyear....

Our vacation is generally a week off from the rest of Europe - so it isn't as crowded as it could be when we go on vacation. It was just great....







1 comment:

  1. You guys really look great--so it's true it's the happiest place on Earth!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!