Countdown to Hawaii
Wednesday, October 14
Day 8: Rita
One thing about being here (and on the company's dime or nickel) is that we have been blessed to have Rita come every Wednesday to our house. Rita is from Lithuania - she is studying to do graphic design (and English) but in the meantime she cleans houses. I didn't think I'd like having someone in my house with me all day to help me clean it (remember I have 8 bathrooms), but I really like it. She is wonderful and she has a little boy about Lucas' age and her husband is an electrician - she is also quite beautiful, when she comes it always makes me humm the Beatles song... Lovely Rita (meter maid)........I'm going to be in big trouble when we move back to California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok i wish i had a Rita.:)
ReplyDeleteTell Rita "hello" from Grandma and Grandpa Bob. We missed seeing her on our last visit.
ReplyDelete