Friday I got a babysitter (my regular Mary Poppins - we love her!) and she took Tristan to her usual outings - they go to the park, feed ducks, play outside - so I could take Lucas on his kindergarten class field trip to Garcon's Farm to the Pumpkin Patch. I loved going with them. We got on a bus (a nice chartered bus) and rode to the farm 10 mins away - they got on the tractor pull to ride out to the patch itself then each little kiddie got to pick out a pumpkin - and so did the grown-ups (bonus!).
It was a great field trip and it only took 2 hours so I still had time to run errands. I missed out on most of the fall things last year as I was getting ready for Tristan to arrive in this new country so I've been enjoying the fall activities this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!