So in the morning my eye was slightly cyclops-ish - only a little scary - but I was so doped up still I was sooooooo tired in the AM. But we made this really neat thing on the computer - Mike's lesson was on the Prophets of the church - so he found on YouTube a bunch of videos of all of the prophets of the church since Joseph Smith - with either their words being read - or real recordings in their own voices and of course as the more modern ones came down their own video clips - we montaged them all together to create a continuous video of them. I'll try to download it - but it was 20 mins long so not sure if it will go. It was wonderful though - and Mike asked me to play a couple hymns on my flute so it's always nice to brush the cobwebs off to do that.
Our night was very restful as I was still in a drug induced stupor - the kids - all 4 older ones played "House" together - I love it - they made up their own "rooms" in Lucas & Cman's actual room and were selling goods to one another - it was very cute...I love that they play like this still even though Tyler is almost 14! (shush - don't tell her!)
Lucas' room
Tyler's room
Ian's room
Cman's room - I was told he had the 'grocery' store so he made the most money...one smart cookie!
And the Pets (scary!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!