Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, October 15

Day 9: Down in the Farm

I love Kindergarten musicals.........

inside photos aren't so great...



But after show pictures are terrific

4 comments:

  1. Hey Holly, I saw your link on Michelle and Linda's sites and had to peak and say hi! We just moved to Idaho and I met the Crane's here in our neighborhood (your brother-in-law, I think). Anyhow - love them...they are so darn fun!! I was jealous you guys are out in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly and Lucas the pictures of the program are
    great. Lucas, you make a stunning farmer! Thanks for sharing!
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, I just read your last 10 days of postings what a great idea! I don't think I could do even 5 days in a row :-) with a Baby!! your amazing. Anyway, hope your all doing well, so much fun to read all the cool things you guys are doing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!