Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, October 12

Day 6: Mom's Day - Milestone

Mondays are hectic but nice - I get a baby sitter almost every Monday since I have pilates. Well, actually I get "the best" babysitter. Next week I'll have to be sure to take a picture of her - Pauline is our Mary Poppins. She is Tristan's babysitter and they love each other! Pauline takes Tristan to the local historical grounds for walks to feed the ducks and play - and people ooh and ahh over Tristan she says. They say they all know Tristan is an American baby because of the bow on her head!!!

But I also made an appointment for myself today for a facial... my cyclops eye traveled over to the left side this AM - worse by far since my ingesting the mystery food on Saturday night. It's the date that keeps on giving apparently. Those date nights seem to take me a week to recover - so no scary pictures of my eye - I tried to take a couple, but it was WAY TOO scary! My face is still slightly swollen and numb on the left side. But in another couple days I should be back to just my average self!

But in the meantime - here's a good one for you - Tristan standing on her own for the first time... my days are numbered!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so behind! I hope your eye is doing better. My dad's lips turn into Phantom of the Opera like when he gets like this. We call him Phantom when it happens.

    Love all the pictures. I love when the kids gets along so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How fun to be able to have a Monday to do fun girl stuff.. :)
    way to go Tristan !

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!