Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, October 8

A Pictorial: Day 1 - Home "SICK"

I hope my blogging friend Rachel doesn't mind - I read her blog today and she has challenged herself to take a photo a day for 30 days....I'm not quite as disciplined but I thought I would try to do it as well - although her pictures are always so wonderful! I post pictures Lucas the cameraman took!

We didn't have school last Thurs, Fri or Monday but Lucas has stayed home all week as he had a little low grade thing where I was uncertain to send him or not - if they send you home from school with a fever you have to be fever free for 48 hours before they allow you to come back to school. And since he has a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow I didn't want to take any chances - but today I thought he'd be ready to go back...he woke up and said he didn't feel good - his ear hurt, his throat hurt, but I think I've created a hypochondriac!

Doesn't he look sick to you???????





4 comments:

  1. looks like Lucas enjoy staying home with his mom and his little sister! :)
    GOOD luck with your photo a day for 30 days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're doing this challenge. It will be interesting to see, for both of us, how different we might view each day. Will we live in the moment more? I don't know. GOOD LUCK friend!

    I secretly love having a kid home sick from school...not that they are sick, but it just feels like a special time with that one child, even when other little ones are around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat the what? Holly, I hope you are just too busy living life and having fun to missed out on posting! I'm certain that's it! Love ya and I will be checking back in with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had someone try to fake their way home but I was feeling to bad myself to let them. Hope he is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!